Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All in a day's eating!

Totally pigged out today!

Started with a Simple, Asian "breakfast" that I quite miss!!
You can find this at pretty much any local food court, you pick the type of noodles/ rice you want andn add stuff to it. I know it looks pretty sloppy but that fast, ready made food for you! And did I mention cheap? That $3.50SGD totally put a dent in my wallet. Like, totally.
I REALLY need to know the secret ingredients that the Auntys use to fry this goodness up!! Its sooooo good, and not dried or stuck together, the ones I make dont even come close! :(

Dinner feed! @ Old Kallang Airport foor court

And this dear folks, IS Hokkien Mee!
Not Singapore noodles (there is no such thing!) but This Is It! The Beez Neez! Hokkien Noodles/ Yellow Mee (Yellow ones, Mee means Noodles!) mixed in with rice noodles (white ones), fried around real quick with mixed seafood and served with yummy sambal (sweetish, shrimpy chilli). MMMMM!! Try it on its own before you dose it with lime, its good!

Washed down with freshly squeezed sugar cane juice!!!!!! YUMO! Definately spoilt!!!

Oyster omelette! Simple, eggs fried with omeletter, accompanied by chilli with a good ol kick!

Hokkien Mee and Oyster Ometette!
Dinner for Champions, and on onwards and upwards to the club!
Ladies night! Definately another thing to miss here - FREE Entry and FREE Drinks for Ladies!
God we love our free stuff dont we :)

View from the club! Marina Bay Skyline!
Ive never been a fan of the city, nor like the concrete jungle Singapore is becoming or already became. But theres no denying, I love this spot. Its so beautiful at night! Definately a top favourite and I love the lights, buildings and shapes! :)
 
 
post drinking meal @ the good ol Sha Alam at Circular Road!
Aisyah has a Bee Hoon Gorend! MMMMmm!
 
 

I had the awesome Ice Limau (Ice Lime, SO GOOD FRESHLY SQUEEZED LIME!!), to wash down my Roti prata with fish curry! And that in the back, thats Chicken Hati. Hati = Heart.
Get it, Hati, Hearty?
sheesh, tough crowd.
 
Content feed today. Now to start getting my very oftenly hung over behind to do some running!!
DOpH!!
Not to mentioned Bangkok bound on the 30th, and I'm DEFINATELY going to do some serious eating there!! Lots of good, cheap food full of yummy-ness and spice!

GRRR Im hungry now.


No comments: