Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012 @ The Hendricks'

Our yearly Christmas at the Hendricks'. Eat, drink, and drink somemore! :)
Nothing more awesomer then spending the whole day in the kitchen feeding people you love! :)


My prawn, mango and avocado salad, with a Lime and Lemongrassy Mango salsa dressing!

My Cous Cous Salad!!

OKAY! I do have a fetish for salads! Its just so fun inventing new ones and demolishing them after!


The drinking begins and so does the memory loss! Home by 730am the next day, waking up to a very VERY topsy turvy stomach, 2 drink coupons in my bag, reciepts from 2 bars and a taxi, and someone's phone number! What did we do??!

I do remember though, walking for ages to get a cab becase I didnt want to fight for one with 1398172 other drunk people on the streets of Clarke Quay! But I'll let you in on a secret. I remember walking for ages and I didnt want to stop! There is just something, something so good in walking barefooted in the post-rain wet roads. Off the warm roads, jumping into water puddles and kicking water onto parked cars seeing how far you can kick droplets! Now I totally understand why kids always ALWAYS see puddles and ignore their parents' whinging about not to jump in it - ITS BLOODY AMAZING! Smart little things those kids, definately got in good with the fine, simple pleasures of life!

Yeah, I'll probably do it again sometime soon. And, now, RAIN :)

No comments: