Saturday, December 22, 2012

Asahi party!

Asahi Beer hosted an event at One on the Bund the first night I was back - its like they planned it for me! :) Free flow of beer, served in cans; couldnt help myself but play wizard sticks!!

Def; Wizard Sticks - Cans are drank, stacked and taped together to form a stick. The first person to get a stick to the same height as you is the wizard. Drinks have to be drank out of the top of the stick, so if you have stacked enough, it will look as such...

 but because we didnt have tape, after awhile our sticks started breaking apart! so we built Tin City instead! :)

 and talk about beer bringing people together - Bumped into Bridget there too. Always nice to see a familiar friendly face (Love being home!!) and, an old friend from back in the high school days with everything high school. I'm just glad I got to reconnect with someone whom Ive not seen in so long and we've not left off on the right foot. But, heres to a new year with new olds and new news! :)

 
 
Carrying the party on, Daniel and I chopped a bottle of vodka at BQ bar, and lets just say a meal later I begged to be allowed to go home and not party on! :/ What a great first night back, having no working phone sucks but I had so many people message me on facebook hearing that I am back, making me feel like the luckiest person in the world! Definately very humbled, and DEFINATELY HOME!! <3 p="p">

No comments: