Friday, December 21, 2012

Schweet Home Alamak-la!!

HELLO HUMIDITY!

 Oh my, back in Singapore and I swear the construction and infrastructure industry here is on STEROIDS!!

I've only been away for one year, and I have lived in this house for 20 years! But getting home was a mission! I gave the taxi driver a run around the block, missing turns into my house because the roads were different and there were new roads/streets! On top of it, a new train station is being built on the road outside my house so massive construction set up everywhere! AND, a new mall down the road, like 5 minutes away from the next one! Oh concrete jungle, definately not missing this side of you Singapore!

Big sleep in today, not alot caught on the plane. Someone had to restrained! I must have lost abit of my Singaporean-ness seeing how I never got around to finding out what happened! :)

Out of a phone service for the moment, my Australian number doesnt work here, and my Singapore one was terminated. So if you need to get me, Facebook or if not call my sister Tiffany's phone and ask to speak to the more favourite sister :)

First day in and already straight in it! - Rocking an Asahi party in the city, free flow event never gets old! Now that side, I miss!!
Also just putting it out there, now that I am back its my 30 day previlledge of torturing people on my facebook! Its no secret - I am DEFINATELY embarking on a food expedition while I am here and like EVERY OTHER FRIEND I HAVE ON FACEBOOK WHO USE TO TORTURE ME WITH THE AWESOME FOODS IVE BEEN MISSING, let it be known its MY TURN :) 30 days, 3 meals - I better find a place to store all the food! :)

I must say though, I've been back for 12 hours, and the messages, posts, texts that I've been getting have been humbling. I havnt been the very bestest at keeping in touch with people or telling them what Ive got planned or like to get planned, but lots of people have been happy by the mere fact that I'm back. And for these little things, I definately count my blessings for being one very lucky girl. So humbled! And SO MANY pEOpLE TO SEE AND HUG!! Cannot wait!

Let the days begin!

No comments: